He visited with the Lions, Titans, and the Seahawks. Seahawks signed both TJ Duckett and JJ, and are expected to release Shawn Alexander on June 1 or July 1, can't remember which one.
There is a report on the NFL network that Julius Jones has agreed to terms with the Seattle Seahawks on Friday evening. There is also a rumor on the forums that he was talking to the Titans on March 6.
He visited with the Lions, Titans, and the Seahawks. Seahawks signed both TJ Duckett and JJ, and are expected to release Shawn Alexander on June 1 or July 1, can't remember which one.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
That is what I was hearing also. The report was saying the the details of the contract would be released soon.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I didn't read the that thread until later because this one was first. If Alexander is released before next season this is a great move for JJ. TJ Duckett is not an every down back in the NFL and the fact that about half of JJ's career yards were against Seattle in his rookie year. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Of all the situations I think this one is the best for him. He has a good O-line in Seattle and the Hawks have made some good postseason moves so far. They should contend for the NFC next year.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
it would be awesome if the browns could land shaun alexander. he still has some gas left in that tank and some tread on those tires.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
well i guess he'll be wearing 22 as a Hawk since 21 is already taken by a CB - Kelly Jennings
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/Rinker270/cat2.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/mbb_team_200708.jpg[/img]
The other one was first UT, this one was just higher on the list. You lazy sons of a gun. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
You got that right [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
I read em in order, I didn't see that one until after I posted in the other one.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
guess my julius jones jersey is nall and void now!
Bookmarks